Leaner. More efficient. Greener. More Secure. More profitable. MicroAI™ provides the Edge-native AI and machine learning technologies necessary to manage increased data center loads, cost pressures, escalating cyber-threats, and increased customer expectations.
Escalating Data Center Requirements
The convergence of 5G and the internet of things (IoT) has put tremendous pressures on the performance and security of the data center. Traditional data center management technologies are not equipped to cope with these new pressures. Performance shortcomings can include:
Sub-Optimal Facility Management
Data centers consume massive amounts of power dedicated to environmental control and asset power consumption. Most data centers have no AI-enabled method of optimizing the use of power.
Non-Optimized Asset Performance
Core assets (routers, switches, servers, VMs, etc.) perform below optimal levels with undetected root-causes. Deeper observability into asset performance is needed.
Data Transmission Cost
Data centers produce enormous volumes of data. The transmission of all data to the cloud for processing is a major cost burden, requiring an alternative solution.
Siloed Visualization and Reporting
Legacy reporting tools do not provide at-a-glance visualization of the entire data-center ecosystem. Visualization and reporting are manual and disjointed.
Over-reliance on processes that are manual and/or that require heavy human oversight. ML-enabled workflows are needed to bring intelligence and automation to critical processes.
Data centers are under constant threat of Zero-day cyber-attack (Ransomware, DDoS, Cloud Breach, etc.). Legacy cyber-security methodologies have been diminished by todays sophisticated threats.
Data Center Operational Excellence
MicroAI Edge-native AI products and solutions provide the means to attain true operational excellence throughout the entire data center operation.
- Optimized facility power utilization via the ability to monitor real-time power requirements at the asset and environment level. Automated reactions to changing requirements prevents power wastage and saves hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Asset performance optimization utilizing personalized AI/ML algorithms that provide deeper observability into asset performance. Assets are continuously fine-tuned for optimum performance supported by predictive maintenance indicators.
- Reduced data transmission cost via Edge-native AI that processes data at the device or machine level vs in the cloud. Data centers can save up to 80% on data transmission and cloud support costs.
- More holistic conditions monitoring that eliminates siloed processes and operational blind spots. Intelligence that provides a consolidated 360⁰ view of real-time conditions within the data center.
- Next-level process performance via the introduction of intelligent workflows. Workflows that go beyond automation by providing dynamic learning and self-adjustment and that minimize human involvement.
- Enhanced Cyber Security that utilizes embedded and edge security algorithms that provide more robust cyber protection and that shorten detection and reaction times (detection in seconds instead of hours/days). A Zero trust data center security.
AI for the Advanced Data Center
MicroAI brings industry-specific AI and ML solutions to data-center operations. MicroAI’s Edge-native AI can be fully customized to meet the increased demands being placed on data center performance. Edge-native AI technology that takes data center intelligence to advanced levels.
AI that lives and trains directly on the edge to detect real-time operating anomalies, performance inefficiencies, and security threats.
AI technology that requires no configuration and that can be deployed on individual data center assets or groups of assets.
Penetrating, ML-enabled insights into the performance, health, and security of all data center elements (facility, network, devices, machines, CPU bandwidth, etc.).
Embedded and Edge AI that learns the normal states of asset/facility operation and self-trains to detect abnormal behaviour and to initiate optimization actions.
AI-enabled workflows that learn and evolve to provide enhanced control and automation of all mission-critical processes within the data center operation.
Visualization and Dashboarding
A visualization engine that enables real-time event management and dashboard visualization of all connected processes and assets throughout the data center.
Multidimensional behavioral algorithms utilize recursive analysis and processing to produce predictive analytics for asset performance, facility environmental conditions, and security threats.
Zero-Trust Cyber Security
360⁰ cyber protection using breakthrough encryption methods that protect against Zero-Day cyber-attack and other malware intrusions.
Interested in how MicroAI can benefit you?
MicroAI AtomML brings big infrastructure intelligence down into a single piece of equipment or device.