Creation of a digital twin of a single machine or an entire factory. Intimate observability that allows for real-time fine-tuning of machine/device performance. Maximize production. Reduce downtime. Improve quality. Reduce cost.
Deep machine observability that delivers OEE (overall equipment effectiveness) scores of 80 – 85%.
True operational excellence requires the ability to accurately predict the performance and health of mission-critical assets. MicroAI’s breakthrough products provide the means to predict, mitigate, and optimize…all without having to disrupt operations.
Predict the critical conditions and events across your entire production environment.
By moving AI enablement and training much closer to telecom networks, devices, processes, and customers MicroAI provides products and solutions that improve the predictability, sustainability, innovation, and security of today’s complex telecom infrastructures.
Reliability! Sustainability! Intelligent Connectivity! Optimize network reliability, innovate new solutions, and create new revenue streams.
MicroAI breakthrough cyber-security technology learns the normal state of asset behavior and provides rapid, virtual leak-proof, detection of profile deviations caused by cyber intrusion. 99% + threat detection in seconds instead of hours.
90% cyber threat detection leaves you open to 10% of attacks that are increasingly insidious. 90% is not good enough.