15 Sep MicroAI™ Launches New Product — “Machine Intelligence”
MicroAI has added a new product to its suite of next-generation Endpoint and Edge AI-enabled solutions. Machine Intelligence brings unprecedented levels of asset observability and optimization across a broad section of industries and asset types.
Powered by MicroAI’s core technology MicroAI AtomML™, Machine Intelligence represents a paradigm shift in the optimization of the performance and security of machine assets. Mission-critical machines within the manufacturing, telecom, automotive, and infrastructure segments can be transformed from opaque entities into assets that are fully transparent. This transparency delivers deeper insights that enable active fine-tuning of performance. Features and capabilities include:
- Endpoint-Based Performance Monitoring
- Historical Trend Analysis
- Dynamic Learning
- Machine Endpoint Intelligence
- Intelligent Workflows
- Machine-Specific Cyber Security
Machine Intelligence brings real-time observability to any type of machine or device. Moving beyond static data collection, embedded intelligence delivers the deep insights needed to fully optimize the performance of a single machine or an entire machine ecosystem. A wide range of operational and business benefits will be delivered, including:
- Higher OEE Scores: Observability and insights that overpower stagnant OEE performance. Machine intensive industries will be able to break the 70% OEE barrier and to realize associated competitive advantages.
- Increased Output: Production planners and schedulers have powerful advantages in the ability to plan and schedule based on machines that are fully transparent and that produce real-time health scores.
- Higher Quality: More rapid detection of performance deviations reduces the impact of sub-par performance. Performance anomalies are quickly detected, communicated, and mitigated. This results in higher quality, reduced rework, higher reliability, enhanced predictability, and greater customer satisfaction.
- Hardened Cyber Security: A Zero-Trust cyber state that provides superior protection of machines and the data that they produce. Greater protection against crippling Zero-Day attacks and the ability to achieve a predictive cyber-security footing.