06 Feb MicroAI™ Launches AIStudio – a Next-Generation, AI-Enabled, Data Modeling Platform
Designed by data scientists, for data scientists, AIStudio utilizes AI-enabled data-modeling capabilities that provide deep insights to support IT and OT asset performance optimization and cyber-security use cases.
DALLAS, TX──February 6, 2024──MicroAI, a pioneer in the development of Endpoint and Edge AI products and solutions for companies in the manufacturing, telecom, automotive, and industrial industries, today announced the launch of AIStudio, a next-generation data modeling and visualization platform. AIStudio provides data-scientists and developers the capability to rapidly ingest their asset data, fine-tune and execute AI models, visualize the impact of those models, and utilize the resulting insights to optimize IT and OT asset performance and security.
AIStudio is a feature-rich application that is easy to access, manipulate, and consume. Features and capabilities include:
- User-Friendly Interface: An intuitive web application that provides rapid access and simple navigation.
- No Coding: AI models can be onboarded, tuned, and validated without having to develop any extraneous software code.
- Rapid Data Ingestion: The ability to import live or historical data from a machine, network, or device. Real-time, point-to-point, data ingestion simplifies the evaluation process.
- Active Data Labeling: The ability to identify and label abnormal points in the data generated by the connected asset. Provides more accurate and traceable identification of anomalies.
- Dynamic Visualization: The flexibility to view data via customizable dashboards, compiled statistics, or correlation matrices.
- AI Model Tuning: Model optimization via live model tuning and feature engineering. Users can evaluate the effects of their model changes in real-time, accelerating the assessment process.
“We are excited to announce the launch of AIStudio. We are confident that it will be an indispensable tool for data scientists and developers in their ongoing efforts to utilize artificial intelligence and machine learning to fully optimize the performance and security of their IT and OT assets”, said Yasser Khan, CEO of MicroAI.
Visit https://micro.ai/ourproducts/aistudio to learn more about the capabilities and impact of AIStudio.
Based in Dallas, Tx., MicroAI is a pioneer in the development of Endpoint and Edge-based artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) products and solutions. The company’s mission is to automate the management of machines and devices, enable them to self-monitor and self-report, and provide the most accurate information on asset health and security. The company’s products and solutions are deployed within edge appliances aggregating data from multiple machines, as well as embedded into microcontrollers (MCUs) and microprocessors (MPUs) within individual machines and devices. MicroAI’s products are used by manufactures, telecom operators, MVNOs, industrial processing companies, and OEMs to improve the observability, health, performance, longevity, and security of mission critical assets and processes.