07 Sep MicroAI™ Launches New Website to Showcase Next-Generation Endpoint and Edge AI Products and Solutions
MicroAI’s AI-enabled products and solutions provide unprecedented levels of intelligence and observability that improves the performance, health, and security of machines, devices, and networks.
DALLAS, TX──September 7, 2023──MicroAI™, a pioneer in the development of Endpoint and Edge AI products and solutions for companies in the manufacturing, telecom, automotive, and infrastructure industries, today announced the launch of its new website https://micro.ai/. The new website provides a visually appealing, information-rich, and easy-to-navigate portal for customers, clients, and partners to learn more about MicroAI’s next generation of intelligent technologies, products, and solutions.
The new website provides detailed insights into how MicroAI is using advanced AI technologies to solve today’s complex business and operational challenges in the areas of….
- Machine Intelligence: Improving the observability, performance, health, OEE, and security of manufacturing and network assets.
- Smart Network Connectivity: Improving the visibility, predictability, performance, monetization, sustainability, and cyber-security of today’s complex network infrastructures.
- Digital Factory FMS: Delivering plug-and-play FMS solutions that provide AI-enabled predictive manufacturing, predictive maintenance, and optimized OEE for an entire factory or factory group.
- Security and Monitoring: Providing the self-learning intelligence required to build a Zero Trust Architecture to protect critical assets and data from escalating cyber threats.
- AI Deployment and ROI: Endpoint and Edge AI solutions that are more quickly integrated, with minimal operational disruption, at lower cost, and faster ROI.
The new site provides a comprehensive library of Use Cases that detail specific applications of MicroAI’s products and solutions across a wide range of industry challenges.
“We are confident that our new website provides a more distinct representation of our pioneering suite of AI-enabled technologies and solutions. Our new website also provides a crisper visual identity and an enhanced user experience for our visitors, clients, and partners”, said Yasser Khan, CEO of MicroAI.
Based in Dallas, Tx., MicroAI is a pioneer in the development of Endpoint and Edge-based artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) products and solutions. The company’s mission is to automate the management of machines and devices, enable them to self-monitor and self-report, and provide the most accurate information on asset health and security. The company’s products and solutions are deployed within edge appliances aggregating data from multiple machines, as well as embedded into microcontrollers (MCUs) and microprocessors (MPUs) within individual machines and devices. MicroAI’s products are used by manufactures, telecom operators, MVNOs, industrial processing companies, and OEMs to improve the observability, health, performance, longevity, and security of mission critical assets and processes.